I. Must –
ID card (domestic) passport (foreign) entry and exit card, money, mobile phone
Use airplanes or transportation;
2. Washing products: The hotel does not provide personal supplies such as toothpaste, toothbrush, slippers, etc.
plug: Generally, hotels can use 220V voltage and 110V voltage. It is recommended to bring its own two -pin round plug.
4. Telephone cards: China Mobile and China Unicom’s international roaming cannot be used in South Korea, and phone cards that can be purchased with domestic calls or calls in hotel rooms.
5. Clothing: Properly bring some seasonal clothing, South Korea from March to May is spring, June to August is summer, September to November is autumn, December to February of the following year It’s winter.
6. Camera: The phone also has the corresponding camera function. If you have a camera, it is recommended to bring it.
1. Time difference: The time difference between Seoul time and Beijing time in China is +1 hours.
2. The hotel’s check -in time is generally 14:00 pm, and the check -out time is before 12:00 noon. Pay attention to the check -out time;
3. Items: Camera, mobile phones, passports, ID cards, wallets and other valuables, please pay attention to carrying it with you.
4. Cooking: Korean cuisine is mostly kimchi, barbecue, fish, spicy and less oily, paying attention to fresh ingredients, which is very different from Chinese cuisine. If you are not used to dining in South Korea, you can bring some snacks such as mustard according to the taste.
Essential items for travel in Korea
It is very convenient to travel to South Korea in our country. You can come to a trip that you can go. What are you ready?
1. Passports and other documents;
Must be remembered to bring a passport, ID card and other documents when traveling abroad. It is best to prepare the corresponding copy to prepare from time to time.
2. Cash, credit cards,
There is no need to bring a lot of cash to South Korea, too much cash is not safe, and the customs will not allow too much cash. Swipe card payment, so it is necessary to bring a VISA card. In addition, you can exchange some Korean coins.
3. Translation mobile phone
We often watch some Korean dramas or variety shows. Korean is more or less to speak, but it is relatively difficult to communicate with Korean friends, so we can choose to take with it with A translation collection, such as the translation of the mobile phone, can be offlineHelp us translate what we want to say. In addition, buying a temporary phone card in South Korea can be called directly to call, which can help us save some communication costs and double -arrows.
This is not necessary to say, you must take pictures and take pictures when you travel!
5. Must -have for life
This should be according to personal habits. Personally recommend that it is best to bring some toiletries for travel. Traveling is naturally beautiful, some of the necessary skin care products and cosmetics are still brought, but you can also choose to go to South Korea to buy it. This is a good choice.
6. Power supply voltage converter
Foreign power and voltage may be different from domestic power. In order to avoid mobile phones and cameras cannot be charged, it is best to bring the power conversion plug and voltage converter. Essence
After some children’s shoes come back to South Korea, they will complain that they can’t eat things. Although there are many foods in South Korea on TV, they still need to be careful of problems such as water and water. Can’t take it at all, so the gastrointestinal medicine and cold medicine are best prepared in advance.
The above needs to be prepared before departure. If you do n’t understand what you do n’t understand, you can make a private message or leave a message. I will reply to you in time, thank you
Jingfu Palace in Seoul is like the Forbidden City of Beijing. It is a very iconic tourist attraction. When you reach Seoul, you must go. This palace, which is a symbol of the rights of this country, has been destroyed and then recovered. The scenic spots include Korean, English, Japanese and Chinese. Although it is not very standard, it is basically understood. There is no majestic view of the Forbidden City, but it has its own unique taste.
Take Metro Line 3 Jingfu Palace Station or Line 5 Optical Gate Station.
Also known as Le Palace. Those who have seen “Da Chang Geng” must be familiar with this place. This scene was filmed in Changde Palace. The Secret Garden is the backyard of Changde Palace, which is equivalent to the Royal Garden of our Chinese palace. Although not as big as the Royal Garden, although the sparrows are all small, they are noble and elegant.
A whole row of shops, the goods are full of goods, as well as the pedestrian streets on our side, there are traditional craftsmanship and novelty. Also attractive are the traditional Korean food shops and traditional teahouses in Hochi. Traditional catering shops and teahouses retain the style and mood of Korean characteristics, which is very popular.
Take the Zhongge Station of Metro Line 1 or Line 3 Anuo Station.
As the name suggests, the roof is composed of green tiles.This is the Presidential Palace of South Korea’s political center, the Republic of Korea.There are main buildings, welcome hotels, green space garden, infinite flower garden, seven palaces, etc. to visit, you can rent a guide or follow the fixed Chinese explanation guide, so it is more meaningful to visit, otherwise you can only appreciate the scenery.
It is close to Jingfu Palace, just opposite.