French tourism costs are divided into approximately several categories:
1. Accommodation: 80-100 euros equivalent to less than 500-1200.
2, diet: 40 euros one day should be good, of course, the big meal is counted another money.
3. Tickets: This can be done within about 200 euros. There are no tickets in many European attractions, and the museum is worth seeing.
4. Go and forth air tickets: 7500-8500 economy class per capita.
5. Visa costs: (including insurance) about 1,000 yuan, the agency price is 1500-2000.
6. Traffic expenses: This depends on those places you go to. It is a budget to use full flying, full train, self -driving, and cars according to the actual place.French tourism is basically these costs, and then it depends on the number of days of travel. Generally, 10 days, the per capita is about 2-25,000