Materials required for tourist visas (676, ADS) travel visas for tourism visas in Australia and New Zealand: Personal information: Personal information: passport; photo (business card); ID card; hukou book. Certificate of deposit:
The date of the deposit certificate needs to be frozen to 30 days after returning to China.
The minimum amount of deposits is 50,000 yuan. Additional certificates: Provide a copy of the depository of more than 50,000 yuan (must be provided by the Guangdong collar area) with a balance of historical records, a copy of the car production certificate, a copy of the real estate certificate or a credit card thin order and a credit line certificate. Student: You need to provide proof of reading. The content includes the student’s department or class, travel time, and fake signature and contact information, and it is necessary to indicate that the guarantee applicant returns on schedule. Under 18 years old: 1. Walking with both parents must provide the original notarization of the three -party relative relationship, and the notarization is preferably a child -based applicant. 2. Walking with his father or mother, you need to provide the original notarization of the three -party relatives, and do not go to one party to issue the original entrusted notarization (2 copies).
With the non -straight relatives other than parents, the original notarization of the three -party relative relationship needs to be provided, and both parents issue the original entrusted notarization (2 copies). Parents ‘contact information and parents’ ID cards.
4. It is necessary to travel with adults with economic ability. For those who become individuals, the embassy will not be accepted.
5. All notarizations need to be in English and English, indicating who the child’s biological father is and who the biological mother is; if the parents are divorced, the required materials are the same as above, and the above and the “parents” refer to their parents.
6. Australia and New Zealand need to prepare two originals. Others: 1. Passports issued by non -Beijing collars need to provide a valid temporary residence permit in the northern collar zone. 2. If you or other members of the team have previously applied for a visa, please provide the details of the previous application, including the time for submitting the application, the category of the visa applied, and whether the application is approved or refused. 3. If the applicant has been rejected by the Australian embassy, u200bu200bsuch guests can apply for Australian personal travel visa (676). 4. If any country refuses to sign, please issue a copy of the English refusal instructions in the country’s embassy (if accidentally lost, you need to use the unit to raise the paper to issue a Chinese and English explanation letter. The official seal, I must sign). 5. Applicants need to ensure that all materials are clearly readable. Applications containing fake or misleading information are likely to be refused. If there is any change in the planned itinerary, please inform our agency in a timely manner. 6. If the visa application is suspended or was rejected by the embassy for any reason, the application fee will not be refunded.
7. If there are documents that must be returned in the materials submitted by the applicant, please clearly inform when submitting the information.
The required materials:
1. Original passport, please provide old passports.
2, four two inch white background photos.
3. The family card and hukou family copy.
4. A copy of the copy of the business license or institutional code certificate of the business license where the applicant is located is stamped with the official seal.
5. The letter of Chinese or English in English or English in the unit where the applicant is located (indicates the name, gender, year of birth, employment time, position, vacation time and annual salary).
6. The applicant’s own detailed bank deposit certificate proves that 50,000 yuan freezes for six months.
7. The bank card’s half -year flow details (bank printing and stamp).
8. A copy of the real estate certificate, a copy of the car driving license.
9. A copy of the marriage certificate or a copy of the divorce certificate.
10. Please provide a copy of the retirement permit (the fourth and fifth items cannot be provided). According to different situations in Australia, visas can issue a single or multiple entry visa, and the period of stay in Australia is 3 months, 6 months or 12 months each time. Applicants can apply for the corresponding number of immigration and residence time as needed. The visa officer will decide whether to agree to the corresponding visa based on the personal situation of the applicant. Short -term visa is a visa category set up for a visa category that has a real business intention in Australia for a maximum of less than 3 months. The validity period of the visa can be three months or one year, according to the visa officer’s information and application purpose of the applicant.